Darn Tough Men's Stanley K Mid-Calf Lightweight Work Sock
A lightweight work sock, designed to fit best with rubber boots, was on our list for several seasons - but it wasn't until we started working with Alaska's Salmon Sisters, their family and crews, that we had a stacked deck to work with. Pulling long stretches on their commercial fishing boats, the cushion underfoot gave welcome relief, while mesh windows on the foot and leg helped everything breathe. Features an extended protective toe box for impact protection, and our durable, performance fit eliminates the soul-crushing sock slip in a tall boot. We couldn't ask for better testing, they said they couldn't ask for a better sock made in the USA.
Pair with: Rain boots, work boots, mud season
- Men's mid-calf socks average 12 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to rise just above a 12 in. rubber boot.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no hot spots. You feet deserve this benefits package.
- Merino Wool is a hard-working fiber that moves moisture away from feet, keeping them fresh and dry.
- Our most versatile weight - lightweight socks breathe well and provide versatile, all-day comfort on the job.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
These socks keep hard-working feet comfortable with our popular terry loop cushion protecting the footbed and ankle.
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean.