DARN TOUGH VERMONT
Darn Tough Women's Gatewood Boot Midweight Hiking Sock (Oatmeal)
Regular price $29.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Built tough. Designed beautifully. The Gatewood is a versatile, Full Cushioned Boot Sock that packs in technical performance and packs out undeniable comfort.
Pair with: Hiking boots, backpacking boots, dehydrated meals
- Women's boot socks average 10.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 4 in. above a standard hiking boot.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort.
- We close every toe seam using our True Seamless™ Toe technology for an ultra smooth, undetectable feel.
- Reinforced footbed and Achilles cushion improves the comfort of our socks and helps them last longer.
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather.
- Our all-season weight, midweight socks thermoregulate to wrap feet in steady comfort when temperatures change.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
Full cushion socks have soft terry loops throughout the entire sock for ultimate warmth, rebound, and comfort.