Dovetail Women's Freshley Overall in Wabash Stripe
Have no mercy (on your punch list).
Folks, our Freshley Overall is F’in magical. Containing the signature Dovetail Workwear “stretch sauce,” this overall is designed to fit and move on every body while bending, digging, painting, or shearing. Freshley is a full-body toolbox of nested pockets for stashing seeds, brushes, pliers, and phones. The bib pocket includes a genius eyelet—fancy language for “twine hole”—through which to run twine for tying up the tomatoes, or to hold your fine-gauge wire spool. Did we mention it looks damn good on?
True Blue partner: A big hand to our friends at the Anubha Denim Mill in India, who made this wabash fabric. At Anubha, exceptional craft and edge-of-the-cutting-edge green technologies are woven together.FEATURES
- Straight leg. Looking good.
- 13 pockets. For real.
- Flex suspenders. Don’t get caught up.
- Twine Hole™. Spool in. Pull out.
- Hip Slot™. Just clip it.
- Tool loop. Hammer time.
- Zip pocket. Don’t lose your shit.
- Crotch gusset. Free the squat.
- Reinforced knee. Don’t blow it.
- Knee slot. Put a pad in it.
- Midweight stretch canvas
- Fabric weight: 8.5 oz
- Fabric content: 98% organic cotton / 2% spandex