DECKERS OUTDOOR CORP.
Teva Men's ReEMBER Moc Slip On in Total Eclipse Blue
Regular price $74.95
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Introducing the ReEmber, an earth-friendly remake that employs 100% recycled ripstop, rib knit, and microfiber. Delivering the same toasty warmth and indoor/outdoor versatility as its predecessor, this quilted slip-on shoe treads lighter with a recycled EVA and rubber outsole and features TevaRAPID RESIST technology.
- Best for: All-day wear, Getting around town, Relaxing at the campground
- TevaRAPID RESIST protective coating allows water to bead off treated materials, ideal for misty mornings and light rain
- 100% recycled adventure-ready ripstop upper inspired by classic outdoor gear, 100% recycled polyester rib knit collar, 50% recycled polyester collapsible heel for easy on and off
- 100% recycled polyester microfiber lining for a soft more premium feel against the skin
- A responsive PU footbed cushions your foot and puts a spring in your step
- 50% recycled EVA midsole for maximum, lightweight comfort
- 50% recycled rubber outsole provides durability and traction
- Added Aegis® antimicrobial treatment keeps smells at bay
- Features a regrind midsole made from a mixture of new and recycled materials, Features a regrind outsole made from a mixture of new and recycled materials, Webbing made from recycled plastic using traceable, verifiable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi®