UGG Men's Emmett Waterproof Duck Boot in Chestnut
Heritage design meets weather-ready performance in the Emmett Duck Boot. Combining the flexibility and performance of a sports shoe with the stability, style, and functionality of a hiking boot, the Emmett is packed with high-tech features – from its seam-sealed waterproof leather upper to its cold-weather rating of -32°C (or -25.6°F). The dynamic support shank provides torsional stability over varied terrain, while the cushioned sole is equipped with specially-engineered tread to help prevent snow from getting caught underfoot. Additionally, the White Spider Rubber outsole features ice-gripping rubber lugs on the forefoot and heel, enhancing traction on wet and frozen surfaces. Wear with light weatherwear, chinos and a softshell, or jeans and a flannel.
This product was made in a factory that supports women in our supply chain with the help of HERproject, a collaborative initiative that creates partnerships with brands like ours to empower and educate women in the workplace.
- Waterproof Features
- Seam-sealed construction
- Waterproof leather
- Gusseted tongue with water repellent coating
- Ballistic canvas collar, Ballistic canvas tongue, Metal eyelets, Rear pull tab
- Textile lining
- Textile sockliner & Foam footbed
- Treadlite by UGG™ midsole
- White Spider Rubber outsole
- Customized dynamic support platform shank, Weather Rated -32˚C
- Leather heel label with embossed UGG® logo, Embossed UGG® tongue logo
- Best for: Casual, Light or moderate rain, Light snow