UGG Women's Tasman Slipper in Chestnut
A slipper for all occasions, our best-selling Tasman features the same ultra- lightweight, durable outsole as our Classic Boot so that you can wear it indoors and out. Lined with plush sheepskin and upcycled wool, it's crafted from soft suede with an embroidered braid and an easy slip-on silhouette. Pair with boyfriend jeans and a knit sweater.
This product was made in a factory that supports women in our supply chain with the help of HERproject. This collaborative initiative creates partnerships with brands like ours to empower and educate women in the workplace.
The outsole of this product is either a SugarSole™ outsole, which is a responsible compound using sugarcane foam that allows us to reduce dependency on fossil fuels by replacing petroleum-based ethylene, or a Treadlite by UGG™ outsole.
- Suede upper
- UGGbraid made with 70% recycled polyester, 30% rayon or UGGbraid made with 100% recycled polyester
- 17mm Sheepskin or 17mm UGGplush™ 60% upcycled wool, 40% TENCEL™ Lyocell lining
- 17mm UGGplush™ 80% upcycled wool, 20% TENCEL™ Lyocell insole or 17mm UGGplush™ 60% upcycled wool, 40% TENCEL™ Lyocell insole
- Sugarcane EVA Outsole or Treadlite by UGG™ EVA outsole
- Polyester binding or textile binding made from 100% recycled polyester fibers
- Heat-embossed UGG® logo
- This product contains real fur from sheep or lamb. Fur may be sourced from Australia, Ireland, the United Kingdom, or the United States. It has been artificially dyed and treated.