UGG Women's Tazz UGGbraid Clog Slipper in Natural
Regular price $140.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Tazz gets a plush update with its new, curly upper and UGGplush™ upcycled wool lining. The maximalist 1.75" platform sole offers boosted cushioning and style and is also crafted from renewable, rainwater-nourished sugarcane. The Tazz offers a soft, slipper-like feel indoors and out.
UGGplush Lining Crafted from a proprietary blend of repurposed wool and produced fibers, such as Tencel or recycled polyester, UGGplush gives a sheepskin-like feel with reduced environmental impact.
Crafted with Responsible Materials We are on a journey toward a more regenerative world. We are focused on finding ways to reduce our footprint. This product includes at least 40% recycled, renewable, regenerated, or certified natural materials by weight and helps reduce our environmental impact. To learn more, please visit UGG.com/purpose
SugarSole™ The sugarcane in our SugarSole™ foam allows us to reduce dependency on fossil fuels by replacing petroleum-based ethylene, absorbing 1.6 pounds of CO2 for every pound of ethylene replaced.
- 10mm curly sheepskin upper
- UGG® Tasman braid embroidery, Rear pull tab, Sheepskin collar
- 10mm UGGplush™ 60% upcycled wool, 40% lyocell vamp lining
- 10mm UGGplush 60% upcycled wool, 40% lyocell sockliner
- EVA midsole
- SugarSole™ EVA outsole
- 1.75" platform height
- Woven label with UGG® logo on insole
- This product contains real fur from sheep or lamb. Fur may be sourced from Australia, Ireland, the United Kingdom, or the United States. It has been artificially dyed and treated.