Vionic Women's Cecily Waterproof Leather Ankle Boot
Regular price $170.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Go with leather for waterproof fun—new classic to style up any wardrobe with just-right height.
- Upper: Waterproof Leather or Non-Waterproof Deer Print Leather.
- Waterproof Leather: Drum-dyed leathers with extra finishing treatment for superior protection.
- Waterproof Zipper: Seam-seal tape means no leaky zippers.
- Footbed: Removable Microfiber Covered EVA.
- Outsole: Durable Rubber.
- Heel Height: 2.0"
- Available in women's whole and half sizes 5, 6-10, 11.
- Available in medium (B) widths.
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- To preserve the appearance of your Vionic shoes, we recommend that you clean the leather, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust.
- Keep leather footwear away from direct heat to prevent the leather from drying out. If your shoes become wet, please allow them to dry naturally.
- We recommend that you test any product by applying a small amount to a discreet area and allowing it to dry. Do not use cleaners which contain acid or detergents, as they may damage and prematurely age the leather.