Darn Tough Men's Steely Quarter Midweight Work Sock
Job sites vary and conditions are never the same, and the Steely's quarter sock version is down regardless. With the Full Cushion Toe Box that earns high marks for added comfort and protection in steel-toed work environments, the high-density Merino Wool knit brings a level of durability and temperature versatility that works countless overtime.
Pair with: Steel toe shoes, work boots, safety shoes
- Men's 1/4 socks average 5.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to cover the ankle bone and rise about 3 in. above a low work shoe.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no hot spots. You feet deserve this benefits package.
- Reinforced footbed Achilles cushion improves the comfort of our socks and helps them last longer.
- We close every toe seam using our True Seamless™ Toe technology for an ultra smooth, undetectable feel.
- Merino Wool is a hard-working fiber that moves moisture away from feet, keeping them fresh and dry.
- Midweight socks take care of hardworking feet by providing steady, breathable comfort all day long.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
These 1/4 Work socks have soft terry loops underfoot and a fully cushioned toe box designed to pair with steel toe footwear.