Darn Tough Women's Mollie Beattie Micro Crew Midweight Work Sock
If an arctic wildlife refuge named after her wasn't enough, now there's a sock. The first woman to direct the U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service, Mollie Beattie got her master's at the University of Vermont before serving the Green Mountain state as a natural resources leader. This NEW Micro Crew Midweight with Cushion work sock lives up to Mollie's name by naturally protecting your most valuable resources with Merino Wool comfort and an unconditional lifetime guarantee.
Height: Micro Crew
Pair with: Work boots, duck boots, barn boots
- Women's micro crew socks average 7.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to rise about 6 in. above a low work shoe.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no hot spots. You feet deserve this benefits package.
- Reinforced footbed Achilles cushion improves the comfort of our socks and helps them last longer.
- Rib-knit cuffs stretch comfortably, hugging the leg to hold our socks in place.
- Merino Wool is a hard-working fiber that moves moisture away from feet, keeping them fresh and dry.
- Midweight socks take care of hardworking feet by providing steady, breathable comfort all day long.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
These socks keep hard-working feet comfortable with our popular terry loop cushion protecting the footbed and ankle.