DECKERS OUTDOOR CORP.
Teva Women's ReEMBER Terrain Slip On Clog in Moonstruck
Regular price $95.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Turning up the dial on comfort with Teva’s ULTRA-COMF insole technology and designed with slip-on ease, the ReEmber Terrain is the perfect post-adventure companion. The rugged outsole is outfitted for enhanced traction, offering the comfort of a slipper with the durability of an outdoor shoe. Sporting a quilted, cozy upper inspired by topographic lines, this next-level lounge slip-on is finished with a trusty loop to hook onto your backpack for easy travel.
- Protected: Post Applied Treatment
- Topically applied water repellency treatment
- TevaRAPID RESIST products have been treated with a protective coating that allows water to bead off treated materials
- Webbing loop for easy on/off and enables attachment to a backpack, Synthetic overlays to protect the toe, 100% recycled polyester collar for a cozy wool-like feel, Adventure-ready ripstop vamp with quilted stitch details inspired by classic outdoor gear
- 50% recycled brushed polyester lining for added comfort
- Features a cushioned 25mm Teva ULTRA-COMF foam footbed for step-in comfort
- 50% recycled rubber outsole provides durability and traction
- Treated with Life Natural, a responsibly sourced peppermint-based antimicrobial that fights the growth of odor causing bacteria
- Sustainability Initiative(s): Recycled polyester, Vegan, Regrind outsole, Webbing made from recycled plastic using traceable, verifiable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi®
- Best for: all-day wear, relaxing at the campground