Taos Women's Convertawool Wool Slip On in Charcoal
Our slip on wool "convertible" called Convertawool, has a moc toe-like seam on the toe, and a seam on the heel, giving a distinct European look, with a collapsible back, turning this shoe into a clog, effortlessly! Italian sourced wool, offering exceptional quality, that is Cruelty Free / Animal Friendly. The fabulous removable footbed features arch & metatarsal support, covered in wool that is a natural and breathable. The TR, cork blended outsole is extremely lightweight, flexible, and durable. Whether you wear it as a shoe, or collapse the back and wear it as a clog, you will love the versatility of Convertawool!
- Arch & Metatarsal Support
- Care Instructions - Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.
- Convenient convertible heel
- Curves & Pods® premium removable footbed lined in wool
- Footbed Lining - Wool
- Footbed Treatment - Antimicrobial Shield
- Forefoot Cushioning - Yes
- Heel Height - 3/4"
- Orthotic Friendly
- Outsole - TR
- Weight Per Shoe - 8 oz
- Wool Lining